San Felice sul Panaro, Modena, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 25th May 2012. A Ghana family rests at the evacuees camp in San Felice sul Panaro.
for a story by Elisabetta Povoledo on the earthquake in Emilia, Italy
CREDIT: ©Marco Gualazzini for the International Herald Tribune
MARCO GUALAZZINI photographer
© Marco Gualazzini 2015 All rights reserved
All elements of this site, including the photographs and text content, are protected by International Copyright Law. Material published here may not be reproduced in any format without the express written permission from Marco Gualazzini.
- R.D.CONGO- Kivu, between religion, superstition and madness
- SOMALILAND- A Ghost Country
- SOMALIA- Mogadishu Year Zero
- MALI- Militias Zealous to Oust Islamist in Mali
- R.D.CONGO- M23- Kivu: a region under siege
- R.D.CONGO- The war of minerals
- SOUTH SUDAN- The Borders War
- HAITI- 5 years and 54 seconds later
MULTIMEDIA and VIDEO